Mothers’ Morning Out provides a safe, nurturing environment where children ages 1-4 spend the morning learning, playing and growing together. This program is perfect for families that:
- Have a desire to enhance their child(ren)’s social and development skills;
- Do not need full-time child care;
- Need just a few hours a week to take care of personal, family or household needs;
- Need summer child care once their current Mothers’ Morning Out program dismisses.
Mothers’ Morning Out utilizes a learn through play approach to development. Your child will participate in activities designed to promote:
- Initiative and self-direction;
- Interest and curiosity;
- Sustaining attention to a specific activity and demonstrating persistence;
- Progression of imaginative play;
- Cooperative and flexible approach to play and learning.
Mothers’ Morning Out is available year round with options for either one day per week or two days per week. Mothers’ Morning Out operates Monday – Friday, 9 am – 1 pm except for major holidays. Parents may opt for the same day(s) or different day(s) each week.
Our daily is structured to include:
- 1-2 hands-on activities
- Storytime and circle time
- Snack and Lunch
- Free play and Music/Movement
- Handwashing & Toileting/Diapering
2 Days/Week: $150 per month (sibling $75)
1 Day/Week: $90 per month (sibling $45)
There is an annual registration fee of $10 per child. If you have already paid this fee to utilize other Kids & Main Playcare services, you do not have to pay it again.
Snacks are included in the Mothers’ Morning Out rate. Lunch can be purchased at the time of drop-off for $5/day. You are also welcome to pack and bring snacks and/or lunch from home. We just ask that you do not pack nut products, as we are a nut-free facility.
Ready for signup for Mothers’ Morning Out?
Enrollment requires pre-payment for the first month. If you begin the program after the first week of the month, your second month will be pro-rated to reflect the partial month. Your commitment to the program is limited to the current month only – you may disenroll your child from Mothers’ Morning Out at any time. We do not issue refunds or credits for partial months.
I enrolled my son in their moms Mom’s Morning Out program for the summer, and I couldn’t be happier. Within a few weeks, my toddler, who had never been in any sort of daycare setting, is now happily running up to the door to ring the bell each day he attends. He has a great time, the staff are wonderful, and the tuition is very reasonable.
Ashley Z. (via Google)