ACKNOWLEGEMENT OF PARENT HANDBOOK
I acknowledge that I have received, read and agree to abide by the program guidelines as set forth in the Kids & Main Playcare
PARENT HANDBOOK. I understand that my child(ren) may be dismissed from Kids & Main Playcare
at the discretion of Management with no refunds for any violation of the terms of Kids & Main Playcare
as outlined in the PARENT HANDBOOK.NOTICE OF LICENSE & INSURANCE STATUSKids & Main Playcare
is a legally license-exempt child care program. This means we are not licensed, nor are we required to be licensed, by the State.
We must, however, meet specific requirements set by the State to remain a legally license-exempt program. To remain compliant with State requirements, Kids & Main Playcare
must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Maintain attendance records for all children.
- Maintain parental acknowledgement forms and atteance records on-site while a child is enrolled and for one year after a child is no longer enrolled.
- Make all records available to Bright from the Start upon request.
- Notify Bright from the Start in writing within five business days if our program stops operating, closes or loses accreditation.
- Comply with zoning, certificate of occupancy, fire inspection and health department requirements.
- Submit a new exemption application if there are material changes in the operation of the program, such as a change of location, changes in operating months, days and/or hours, or change in ages served.
Questions regarding licenses exemption rules can be directed to Bright from the Start by:
Mail: Bright from the Start, GA Department of Early Care & Learning, 2 Martain Luther King Jr Drive SE, 670 East Tower, Atlanta, GA 30334
Kids & Main Playcare does maintain liability insurance coverage.
I agree and conent to the following:
- My child will not be allowed leave the facility without being escorted by the parent(s), person(s) authorized by parent(s), or facility personnel. The person escorting the child to the facility must notify facility personnel in advance if anyone other than that person will be escorting the child from the facility. This information is communicated through the Special Instructions Form at check-in.
- I agree to inform Kids & Main Playcare within 24 hours or the next business day after my child or any member of the immediate household has developed a reportable communicable disease as defined by the State Board of Health, except for life-threatening diseases that must be reported immediately to a local medical facility.
- I authorize Kids & Main Playcare to send periodic informational and promotional emails to any email address provided during the enrollment process or any email address supplied to Kids & Main Playcare by any other means. I understand I may unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- I authorize Kids & Main Playcare to use photos of myself and/or any child I have enrolled in the Kids & Main Playcare for any promotional materials regarding the Playcare’s programs and services. Promotional materials bearing these photos or likenesses may be distributed to the public and posted on the Kids & Main Playcare website and other internet/online media websites. I understand no personally identifying information will be associated with these photos or likenesses unless I give a separate, express consent to Kids & Main Playcare. I understand I may opt out of this consent at any time by notifying a member of Management.
- Kids & Main Playcare agrees to obtain written authorization from me before my child participates in routine transportation, field trips, special activities away from the facility, and water-related activities occurring in water that is more than two (2) feet deep. (Applicable during School’s Out! Day Camps only)
- The registration fee (non-refundable/non-transferable) is due at the time of registration. I understand that payment in full is due prior to services being rendered, and Kids & Main Playcare maintains a strict ‘no refunds’ policy.
- I acknowledge it is my responsibility to keep my child’s records current to reflect any significant changes as they occur, e.g., telephone numbers, work location, emergency contacts, child’s physician, child’s health status, etc. It is also my responsibility to create, update and maintain an account through the Kids & Main Playcare automated, 3rd party check-in/check-out vendor.
- I authorize the child care facility to obtain emergency medical care for my child when I am not available an/or as outlined in the Parent Handbook. I (We) shall assume responsibility for payment for services.
- I acknowledge receipt of the Kids & Main Playcare Parent Handbook. I have read and agree to adhere to the polices of Kids & Main Playcare as outlined in the Parent Handbook, and understand that failure to adhere to any policies therein is grounds for immediate dismissal of all children I have enrolled in the Kids & Main Playcare program without refund.