Running errands? Attending school or a special event? Looking forward to a much needed date night? Kids & Main Playcare has got your covered with drop-in child care!
We offer convenient, drop-in child care in a kid-friendly play space for those times when you just need a few hours to do ‘grown up’ things. Drop-in child care services can be utilized for up to four (4) hours per day, with a maximum of eight (8) hours per week.
Kids from ages 12 months to 12 years have such a blast in our spacious, secure play center that they may not even notice you left. We have many kid-tested and mom-approved activities to keep young minds learning, moving and having fun, including*:
- Soft Play Zone – A safe space for the little ones
- Jumbo Building Blocks – Perfect for building sky-high constructions that all kids love
- Numerous Imaginative Play Stations – Including a play loft, dress up center and a puppet stage
- Reading Center – Stocked with a variety of books for all ages and reading levels
- Oversized Strategy Games – Includes Mega Connect and Plinko
- Board Games – Great for developing social skills and engaging in playful competition
- Air Hockey Table – A great hand-eye coordination game
- Wii Gaming Stations – Mario Kart, anyone?!
- Movie Center – Movie fun for our Parents Night Out program (8pm – 12am)
In addition to the many activities available for kids to explore on their own, our Play Specialists also lead group activities, such as arts & crafts, reading and games at regular intervals throughout the day.
Hours for Drop-In Child Care
Hourly drop-in child care services are available during the following hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 8am – 8pm (last drop-off is 6 pm)
- Friday – Saturday: 8 am – 12 am (last drop-off is 9 pm)
Don’t forget to follow at Facebook for up to date information on our services and events!